The rink located in George Enescu Park in Lugoj, accessible only during the winter has an area of 600 square meters and a capacity of about 100 people.
The "Bela Lugosi" cinema has two rooms with a capacity of 82 respectively 57 seats. You can watch both 2D and 3D movies. This cinema meets their tastes moviegoers with special offers for the taste of these or the newest movie productions.
Address: Alexandru Mocioni street 5
Phone: 0256 352 473
Opening: Thursday - Sunday 17: 00- 10:00 p.m.
Prices: 3D movie - 15 RON
2D movie - 10 RON
Located in the "George Enescu" park, the skatepark offers countless entertainment opportunities for young people: roller skates, bicycles, scooters or skateboards.
Opening: open daily from 11 to 21.
In Lugoj are two children's parks:
- Beach Park is located on Plopilor street
- Gării Park is between Gării between Mihai Viteazul street
- "George Enescu" Park is one of the largest parks in Lugoj, here is one of two children’s parks. The park is positioned at the junction of Coloman Wallisch and Bucegi street
- Children's park is the second largest park in Lugoj, also here is the second children’s park. The park is located behind the City Hall, at the junction of Filaret Barbu and Ion Creangă street.
- Post park is located on 20 December 1989 street
- Park in Micro 1 is located between Olari street and Pinilor alley
- Cornet park is located on Cornet street.
Address: Timişorii street 121A
Phone: 0256 355 101; 0747 115 582
- Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 0:00
- Friday - Saturday: 4:00 p.m. to 1:00
- Sunday: 4:00 p.m. to 0:00
- Pool: 12/14/16 RON
- Bowling: 40/50/60 RON
- Snooker: 18/21/24 RON / hour
- Darts: 3 RON
- Football: 1 RON / coin